Friday, September 10, 2010

Comments please!

I love making these backgrounds. .I really do .  It  relaxing for me and is a great stress reliever.  However I don't know the backgrounds that people are using....Please do me a favor, when you use a background, will you please leave a comment under the post so that I know which ones are more popular,  and the ones that don't get used.  I am going to be deleted some old to make room for new ones also so if you  have one on your blog let me know!!!!  I would REALLY appreciate it!

P.S..If you have a private blog will you please  send me an invite @ jenshulet@yahoo.com.  so I can take a look at it!
Thanks for visiting!!!
<3jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Love your work! Everytime look at your blog or this background blog, it makes me think about changing mine:). Thanks for my new header... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails